Chicago Fashion Connect is looking to expand its fashion video channel and looking for Videographers and Editors to join the team immediately. CFC, in light of its mission to promote the fashion scene and place the fashion talent in the spotlight, has been producing editorial videos and doing video coverages of fashion shows and gallery opening. To see some of our previous work, check out our channel – Vimeo.com/chicagofashionconnect.
We are looking to expand and ramp up our video production. This is a great opportunity for those who are trying to build their reels and get their name known. You will get a chance to meet a lot of people in the fashion industry and get exposure for your work.
- Shoot and produce digital video on-site
- Take the video through a post-production process to achieve best result
- Attend and participate in creative and planning meetings
- Execute projects with pre-defined creative vision
- Production skills, including camera operation, light & sound
- Strong post-production skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work well under tight deadlines
If you’re someone who loves making great videos, who wants to grow creatively and wants to bridge into the fashion industry. Then you are who we are looking for. Please submit an email to cfc[at]chicagofashionconnect.com with subject line “Video production” with a summary of your skills and experince. Include a link to your channel or past work, if you have it.
about the author
Chicago Fashion connect believes that Chicago has a lot of fashion talent and as a city it has a lot of potential to place itself as a fashion landmark on the map. We consider fashion to be an important contributor to the cultural aspect of the city and are dedicated to promoting emerging talent and appreciation for fashion.